Third Party Press

BYF 44

BYF 44

I just imbedded the link here. If you click on the “BYF 44” above it should work. Please let me know if you have trouble.

Looks good to me for a c block with Milled bands . Might have been cleaned.hard to tell. Nice bluing. No photo of floor plate ?. Is the butt plate marked brg ?

Looks good to me for a c block with Milled bands . Might have been cleaned.hard to tell. Nice bluing. No photo of floor plate ?. Is the butt plate marked brg ?
Take a look at the extra photos. The cartouches appear to be quite defined. Let me know your thoughts.

yes, it would be. very unusual. Or it was just cleaned. Look in the picture reference , There are 3 c Blocks there 2 show inside the well.
I have been comparing. I figured it was just perhaps a more blonde stock. I will wait for a few more senior members to opine before I make a decision. Thanks for the help

I dont like it, handguard is red glue while the stock is white and a totally different tone than the main stock so i suspect those Parts may be mismatched. On the main stock it appears all the low spots and dents are the darkest and grimy, indicating aggressive cleaning at a minimum.

i cant see the interior photos.. but,if it looks sanded it probably is a poor attempt to scrub the ser # and add new numbers ?? The stock is also cracked coming off the rear of the trigger guard heading to the wrist. Another common spot to see a crack form.

Military Rifle Journal
Back